Aug 21, 2020
Today, I am grateful to talk with a licensed Chiropractor in
Florida with over ten years of clinical experience, Dr. Bryan
Bryan’s career quickly expanded into the entertainment realm
becoming a celebrity persona following ABC’s The Bachelorette,
where he was the winner of the show and became engaged to America’s
Bachelorette, Rachel Lindsay.
With a passion for a healthy lifestyle and a lean and toned
physique, Bryan’s trade name has become Dr. Abs - The Lifestyle and
Wellness Coach. Appearing on popular shows, such as The Doctors,
Dr. Abs' coaching focuses on lifestyle initiatives to educate his
viewers on the benefit of chiropractic adjustments and treatment,
combined with natural supplements, and core body training, as a
pivotal part of maintaining an overall healthy body.
In this episode, Dr. Bryan talks all about alleviating chronic
pain. As a chiropractor, Dr. Bryan says adjusting the spine will
allow your body to heal. However, there are other things that you
can do throughout the day to relieve your chronic pain. For
instance, make sure you are always moving. Movement is the key to
life. Also, Dr. Bryan reveals the importance of deep tissue laser
therapy and its role in chronic pain. Tune in as we talk about the
role sleep can play in back pain and why we need to start getting
healthy from the inside.
// E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil):
Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
http://www.Kettleandfire.com/ketokamp and use
KETOKAMP at checkout to save 15% on your entire order.
☕️ Purity Coffee: http//:www.ketokampcoffee.com, use ketokamp at
checkout for 10% off
[01:10] About Dr. Bryan
- In college, Dr. Bryan realized proper nutrition and proper
training would lead to abs.
- Bryan is interested in natural health, which is why he went to
- He is ready and willing to help loads of people.
- The human body is the world’s greatest healer. If we can remove
the interference, then the human body will heal itself.
- Chiropractors will adjust the spine, allowing your body to
[06:25] Alleviating Chronic Pain
- Interference is often caused by sitting. Our biomechanics are
ruined when we sit all day.
- Standing, walking, moving is essential for the body.
- Chronic pain happens as we age. All of your issues will start
to catch up with you and take a toll on your life.
- If you're suffering from chronic lower back pain or chronic
neck pain, you may benefit from a surgical alternative known as
- Get to the root of the problem. Instead of getting pain
medicine, it's essential to heal the discs naturally.
[13:00] Daily Routines To Alleviate Back
- Bryan says sitting is causing back pain. Instead, use a
stand-up desk. That way, you can stay sharp and promote
- Wake up in the morning and clear your mind. When we immediately
turn to Instagram and Facebook, it is hurting your posture.
Instead, take in all the beautiful things that life has to
- Stretching will also help alleviate pain.
- Drinking a lot of water is also critical for chronic pain.
[16:00] Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Laser treatment is safe, painless, and noninvasive.
- The treatment will decrease inflammation, help with cellular
regeneration, and also treat pain.
- Professional athletes are using deep tissue laser therapy to
recover and play faster.
- Light energy will penetrate deep into the cells and target the
mitochondria. Then, it will produce more ATP.
- The injury will heal way faster using laser therapy because it
will renew the cell at a much higher rate.
[21:20] The Role Sleep Plays In Pain
- Unfortunately, Dr. Bryan is a face-down sleeper. It’s not
suitable for your lower bag.
- The best thing you can possibly do is to sleep in the fetal
position. Use a pillow in-between your legs to balance out the
hips. Find a pillow that will keep your spine aligned.
- If you are going to sleep face up, always put a pillow
underneath your knees to flatten out your lower back on the
- Always make sure your lower back is supported.
[24:00] Dr. Bryan’s Keto Journey
- Bryan is glad keto is working for fat loss.
- At 40, your diet has to be on point more than ever.
- Bryan eats quality eggs, avocados, raw nuts, and keto
- Bulletproof is Dr. Bryan’s favorite coffee. He has never felt
sharper mentally than he has with bulletproof coffee.
[29:25] Stop Drinking Diet Sodas
- Diet sodas do not provide our bodies with any calories. They
also do not offer any significant nutrition.
- These fake sugars are neurotoxins.
- Avoid diet sodas at all costs.
- They will disrupt our gut bacteria.
[32:10] The Importance of Inner Health
- You are what you eat.
- What we put in our bodies is just as important as what we put
on the outside.
- For good skin, eat whole foods and a great diet.
- Drink lots of water and get sunshine for inner health.
- People are not drinking enough water on a daily basis. If
you’re feeling hungry, you may just be thirsty.
- At the end of the day, we only have one body. Take care of
[36:00] Intense Pain After An Adjustment
- Your body has adapted to the positions and activities you do
every single day.
- A chiropractor will have your body adapt to something that
you’re not used to.
- Most people feel uncomfortable after their first
- When you keep getting adjusted, your body will get used to
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources from this episode:
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only.
Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical
advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility
from any possible adverse effects from the use of information
contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this
podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by
guests. This podcast does not make any representations or
warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals
on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in
products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a
medical problem, consult a licensed physician.