Oct 23, 2020
Today, I am blessed to have here with me a sleep expert, Claus
Pummer. Claus has worked with SAMINA for over 20 years and not only
believes in the SAMINA Sleep System but chooses it for his health
and sleep. In addition to running the North American Company, he
speaks, writes, and educates people about the importance of sleep
in their health and wellbeing.
Natural by Design, Corp., founded by Claus Pummer in 1998, is a
lifestyle furnishings company and the exclusive importer of SAMINA
products in North America. Hand-crafted in the Austrian Alps,
SAMINA is the naturally healthy brand of luxury organic mattresses
and products promoting optimal health through sleep.
Their delight comes from their customers and offering them a
solution for the healthy sleep they have been missing and need now
more than ever before. SAMINA healthy sleep advisers can answer
questions you have about the products and are trained to understand
human sleep's essentials. Their flagship organic mattress store is
located conveniently in sunny Pasadena, California, not far from
downtown Los Angeles.
In this episode, Claus Pummer reveals the inspiration behind his
career in the sleep world. Not sure if you're getting efficient
sleep? Claus says that if you have brain fog, you're cranky,
unhappy, or indecisive, then you are not getting the best sleep!
Your mattress could be toxic, and those toxins are bioaccumulating
in your body. So, when researching mattresses, make sure you know
exactly what they put in it – if it doesn't sound natural, then you
shouldn't be sleeping on it. Tune in as Claus reveals the benefits
of SAMINA, how to notice the results from a good night's sleep, and
why you should never sleep with a metal bed frame.
Special discount for Samina Sleep Mattress: https://saminasleep.com/ketokamp/
Schedule a free consult.
// E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil):
Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
☕️ Purity Coffee: http//:www.ketokampcoffee.com, use ketokamp at
checkout for 10% off
[00:40] About Claus Pummer
- During hardship, Claus realized that people still valued their
- The more stressed out you are, the more sleep is
- In the recession, people were saving their money to make a
long-term, healthy purchase for their sleep.
- Eventually, Claus set his entire vision around changing the way
[06:25] The Side Effects of Poor Sleep
- If you’re not sleeping well, that may be the reason that you
- Brain fog in the morning is a result of poor sleep.
- If you’re cranky, most likely, your rest was not
- When you’re not happy in life, then perhaps you do not sleep
- If you’re indecisive, then that’s a sign of poor sleep.
- Not enough people talk about the proper way to sleep.
[09:20] The Problems With Your Mattress
- Mattresses are one of the worst things to buy for humans. A
study found that people dreaded a mattress purchase over everything
else (except buying a car).
- People understand that they need a mattress, but they don’t
want to deal with the research to buy a mattress.
- Make sure you find out what is in your mattress. If you know
what is in your mattress, then you will know if it’s good for you
or bad for you.
[11:20] About Mattress Red Flags
- Metal springs are red flags.
- Unnatural materials are red flags.
- People will put fire retardants and petroleum in their
- If there are things in the bed that don’t come from nature,
then you don’t want it in your mattress.
- When you spend 1/3 of your day on your mattress, you better
know what is in it!
[14:25] About SAMINA Sleep
- SAMINA sleep is a family business. This company was not started
for a quick buck. It took over ten years to figure out the best
- Hand-crafted in the Austrian Alps, SAMINA is the naturally
healthy brand of luxury organic mattresses and products promoting
optimal health through sleep.
- The company’s humble beginnings began in Austria,
where SAMINA was founded in 1989.
- Günther W. Amann-Jennson, the company founder and current CEO,
designed the organic mattresses and other SAMINA healthy sleep
products to improve the quality of peoples’ lives.
[22:55] The Problem With Metals
- Metals in the mattress and bedframes are not ideal for
- Metal will attract electrical fields and metal fields. The
exposure comes from powerlines around your house.
- Also, radio frequencies are invisible from transmitting data.
Metal will attract the radio frequencies. Bluetooth devices and
wireless devices create radio frequencies.
- Walking barefoot is highly recommended to ground yourself
naturally to the earth. That way, you can recharge your body.
- In a SAMINA bed, there is a grounding pad. Sleeping with the
SAMINA system is equivalent to walking on the beach barefoot.
[31:10] Noticing Results With SAMINA
- How often do you dream? Dreaming is an excellent
self-assessment to measure your sleep. Anytime you wake up, and you
remember your dream, then you had a deep sleep. When you have a
deep sleep, then your body is able to recover.
- SAMINA has a positive impact on dreams.
- Oura Ring is highly recommended to measure your sleep.
- When you wake up in the morning, and your back hurts, then
there is something wrong.
[39:20] How Long A SAMINA Bed Will Last
- Some SAMINA items will last a lifetime.
- The natural rubber will need to be replaced between fifteen and
- You do not throw the mattress away; you simply exchange the
- In the United States, American people throw 20 million
mattresses away every year.
- When you replace the SAMINA rubber, you can throw it in the
- The product is 100% authentic and natural.
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources from this episode:
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only.
Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical
advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility
from any possible adverse effects from the use of information
contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this
podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by
guests. This podcast does not make any representations or
warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals
on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in
products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a
medical problem, consult a licensed physician.